Our dedication to superior client service has brought us to the Internet as we endeavor to continue to provide the highest quality professional service and guidance.
Alliance Accounting Group Chartered Professional Accountants Inc. is a dynamic accounting firm committed to delivering exceptional client service, high quality of work and innovative solutions for our clients.
December 23, 2020
In an effort to ensure our clients are informed as to how our firm is operating during this health crisis, we will be providing updates as frequently as necessary on this website.
We continue to monitor the situation daily and can make changes quickly. We are taking this VERY SERIOUSLY.
The current measures undertaken to do our part in curbing the spread of the coronavirus are as follows:
- No member of the public will be allowed into our offices.
- Staff will continue to work out of our Hamiota and Brandon offices as normal.
- We have implemented strict social distancing procedures and all other procedures as suggested by health authorities. Anyone that is feeling ill or is at any risk will not be allowed to work in the office.
Dropping off information at any of our offices will still be available, but you should contact our office for information on how that will work in each location. Documents that we require can be mailed to us or scanned and uploaded to our secure portal. Again, please contact our office for specific procedures.
We are doing our diligent best to continue to serve our clients to the best of our ability. We may have had to change how we are serving you, but our emphasis is still to continue to deliver to you the services that you require.
Our Commitment to our Staff:
Our staff has been given training in the areas of:
- maintaining safe work spaces - minimizing prolonged (more than ten minutes), close (less than six feet) contact between co-workers - avoiding greetings that involve touching or handshakes>- proper hand washing and cough etiquette - instruction to remain at home and follow public health advice relating to self-monitoring and self isolation if they, or a member of their household, feels ill - the use of facemasks when participating in ‘in-office’ meetings
If you wish to meet with one of our team members:
We invite you to contact our offices for information. We offer the following options:
- a scheduled telephone call - a virtual meeting using Microsoft Teams
Not sure about using Teams? We have trained staff who can assist you and even do a trial run to ensure your computer, iPad or cellular phone will work for this. We have found that this works extremely well, especially for clients who normally would travel a distance.
We commit to continuing to service our clients while actively monitoring the situation to ensure health and safety for all. Although we live in uncertain times, our commitment to provide you with a high quality of work and personal service remains. We appreciate your cooperation and patience.